M
Posted By
mcbaldylocks
May 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was using a dual monitor set-up for a while and now that I am only using one monitor, the color picker does not display when I try to set the foreground color. It obviously changes "modes" and is set with the eyedropper tool, but the actual pop-up color window does not display.

Is there anyway to bring that window to the forefront? I tried to use the dual monitors again, but I still can’t find that window.
I also tried to reset all windows, but that didn’t help either.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
May 24, 2005
As the FAQ states: Robert Levine, "Dialog box is missing??" #1, 14 Feb 2004 6:41 pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
You might also delete your preferences if you do not have access to the second screen.

Photoshop CS2 does not have the problem anymore.
M
mcbaldylocks
May 25, 2005
Unfortunately I could not increase the resolution anymore, since I was at the max resolution at the time. Also, I tried to reset my palettes and it would not reset those windows.

I found a fix that does work however. Once you find that a window can’t be hold down the Alt+Space keys. This will bring up the window menu for that particular window. Keydown to Move, and then use your arrow keys to move the window into range.

This seems to be a bit easier than deleting preferences.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections