MP
Posted By
martin_p_s
May 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is a rather odd question it would seem, considering google keeps coming up empty. I wanted to know whether it is possible to create a custom color selection palette for PS. I am a digital artist and the color picker and color/swatch palettes just don’t quite cut it when it comes to efficiency and user friendliness.

What I have in mind is a palette which contains a custom image, from which you would be able to color pick with just one click. Can this be done, or would it take an insane amount of coding?

If not, is there some other way to accomplish this without resorting to copying and pasting the image into whatever file you are working on, or opening it in another window?

If you have any knowledge about the feasibility of this idea, please post. It would be good to know if this is possible, or if it’s just a pipedream.

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections