J
Posted By
JamesPCollins
May 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know I probably did this to myself, but I can’t seem to repair the damage. When starting up Photoshop CS2, the DLL MSVCP70 is not found. I believe it is part of the net frame work. When I installed CS2, it installed the frame work and things worked just fine. I think one of my ad ware programs got a false report and the DLL was deleted. I tried downloading DLLs and there were a series of other ones that I had to install, but they still eventually failed in the load of PS CS2.

I uninstalled the framework and downloaded it from Microsoft and reinstalled it. It doesn’t install the missing DLL and its friends. I uninstalled PS CS2 and re-installed it after again deleting the .Net Framework. Well, it didn’t re-install the framework.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue or where I can find the proper DLLs.

Thanks Jim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mick_Murphy
May 20, 2005
I’ve just searched on my system and this dll turns up under MSOffice\Office10\VSRuntime. On my system the file is dated 11/2000 so I don’t think it has anything to with .NET which was not released at that time. Try repairing Office. I don’t know what this has got to do with PS.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
May 21, 2005
On my XP machine, it’s in %windir%\system32, version 7.0.9466.0, dated 1/25/2004, 476KB.
J
JamesPCollins
May 21, 2005
..Net Framework 1.1 is loaded with PS CS2. I think it is because of version cue. In anycase there are links to it.

Jim

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections