JD
Posted By
JoAnn_Dietz
Oct 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using Photoshop Elements 2.0 on Windows 2000, 768 mb memory.

When I try to use the sketch filter for photocopy or stamp, I get an error that says both background and foreground are the same, even though they are not. When I first installed this program, everything worked great, filters, everything. Then it stopped working, so I uninstalled it and re-installed it again thinking that the problem was caused by installing on top of the trial version. Then I defragged my system thinking that might be the problem.. Same errors…Any help you can give me would be very greatly appreciated..
Thank you,
JoAnn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EM
Elena Murphy
Oct 9, 2003
What are your foreground and background colors?
JD
JoAnn_Dietz
Oct 9, 2003
There are many, some reds in the foreground and background is brown. It’s a photo of some flowers.
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Oct 9, 2003
JoAnn, what Elena is asking is what are the colors in the squares at the bottom of your toolbox? Those are the foreground and background colors, respectively. If they’re the same, it won’t work. You can click on the default (black square overlapping white square) to get the black foreground/white background default.
JD
JoAnn_Dietz
Oct 9, 2003
Oh, I see. They’re both white. It worked!! Thank you! Can you tell how new I am at this?
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Oct 9, 2003
JoAnn – we were all new that many months ago…!
EM
Elena Murphy
Oct 9, 2003
That’s for sure. We’ve all been new. Thanks for covering that one Chuck! I should have been more specific.
JD
JoAnn_Dietz
Oct 10, 2003
Well, thank you soooo much!! I’m glad it was simple.
JoAnn

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections