TC
Posted By
tony cooper
Oct 23, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It’s a small thing, but annoying. When I open, say, the "Image" drop-downs, only some options are shown. At the bottom of the drop-down it says "Show All Menu Items". That reveals the rest of the options. I don’t my CS4 was always that way, but I don’t know what I changed.

It’s annoying because when I edit in Lab, "Apply Image" is one of the options not shown until the Show All is clicked. In "File", "Import" (for scanning) and "Revert" are not shown until Show All is clicked.

Is there a way to change this?

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
agali
Oct 24, 2009
tony cooper wrote:

It’s a small thing, but annoying. When I open, say, the "Image" drop-downs, only some options are shown. At the bottom of the drop-down it says "Show All Menu Items". That reveals the rest of the options. I don’t my CS4 was always that way, but I don’t know what I changed.

It’s annoying because when I edit in Lab, "Apply Image" is one of the options not shown until the Show All is clicked. In "File", "Import" (for scanning) and "Revert" are not shown until Show All is clicked.

go to Edit -> Menus… (ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+M)

Set: Photoshop Defaults

enjoy
TC
tony cooper
Oct 24, 2009
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:12:04 +0200, agali wrote:

tony cooper wrote:

go to Edit -> Menus… (ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+M)

Set: Photoshop Defaults

That did it. Thanks.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections