Maho_Aga
May 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,
i’ve downloaded the cs2 trial but i have a problem,
when trying to type a special character (e.g. a turkish letter) the textfont is changing, actually "jumping" to myriad pro, resulting in a letter that is not the one i’ve wanted.

give you an example:

select times new roman, writing ABC, everything is ok, but when i’m trying to write ABC.. Þ for example it’s changing to myriad pro. Its not important which font i select, its ALWAYS jumping to myriad when i try to write a special charater.

ALL of the fonts i’m using do have those special characters, they are supporting them, so thats not the problem, and by the way when i write the text somewhere else (notepad for example), copy and paste it into photoshop, it’s working without any problems. But when i try to type it in photoshop, its ALWAYS – no matter which font, which letter – it’s jumping to myriad. I’ve allready searched my whole HD for this font, but it’s just not there! so i even cant delete it (maybe would be a solution?) 🙁

is that a limitation of the trial, or whats the problem?!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections