V
Posted By
Vince
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I set the preferences in iPhoto to "Open image in PhotoShop". PhotoShop CS started up but the image doesn’t open. I tried clicking on an image saved from PhotoShop (psd), same thing, PhotoShop starts but no image, I have to use Open, it used to work OK in older versions. Clicking on a Quark or Illustrator file works OK in those programs. I have looked in P’shop preferences for a setting, but can’t find one.

John

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

V
Vince
Apr 21, 2004
In article <210420041309535583%>, Vince
wrote:

Problem solved. I re-installed P’shop CS .

I set the preferences in iPhoto to "Open image in PhotoShop". PhotoShop CS started up but the image doesn’t open. I tried clicking on an image saved from PhotoShop (psd), same thing, PhotoShop starts but no image, I have to use Open, it used to work OK in older versions. Clicking on a Quark or Illustrator file works OK in those programs. I have looked in P’shop preferences for a setting, but can’t find one.

John

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections