EH
Posted By
emil_holt
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
We’ve also been seeing this problem here, but with Photoshop 7 droplets after migrating to OS X (10.3.3). Opening the droplet/ps7 in Classic and/or checking file permissions does not seem to help.

Any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

LP
Lyle_Petro
Aug 4, 2004
I too am having problems with ImageReady droplets not working with exactly the same message. I have tried repairing permissions to no avail. I was wondering if any of the above posters had already contacted Adobe regarding this problem. I sure don’t want to have to reinstall OS X and reinstall all my programs if there is an easy fix.
MC
Michael_Cytrynowicz
Aug 12, 2004
To all those who are (were) having problems with IR droplet permissions:

In my case, I had ImageReady (and Photoshop) plus all settings, presets, plugins, actions, droplets, etc, in one folder called "Adobe" inside my Applications folder.

I went on deleting prefs in user lib, doing a general permissions repair, correcting permissions in the subfolders, etc – but droplets started working again as expected ONLY when I set the permissions (to me as admin) on the "Adobe" folder – which makes sense, and was quite obvious (hindsight 🙂

So no need to reinstall apps, OSX – and working ImageReady droplets are a godsend, of course.

Mike

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections