KA
Posted By
Kimberly_A._Rogers
Apr 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI there, I am fairly new to Photoshop 6.0, but it has been working fine for me until recently. I went to use the Lasso tool to make a selection, and as I click and drag I can not see what is being selected. However, once I let go of the mouse button, the potion that I selected shows up with outlined in white. Same thing happens with the magnetic lasso, and the polygonal lasso tool. Anyone know how to make my selection line show up again???

I am running PSD 6.0 on an iBook, OS 9.2.2 with 384K of memory, and until a couple of days ago I didn’t have this problem

Thanks!

Kimberly

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 20, 2004
Trash Prefs and update to 6.0.1.
KA
Kimberly_A._Rogers
Apr 20, 2004
Ok, so I trashed my prefs and updated to 6.0.1 and I am still having this issue…any other suggestions.

Thanks.
J
jonf
Apr 21, 2004
384K of memory?? No wonder you’re having problems! I haven’t had a computer that low-tech since my Commodore 😉
KA
Kimberly_A._Rogers
Apr 21, 2004
my bad..make that 384MB of memory 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections