S
Posted By
Smurfy
Dec 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do you make the Text window appear only on mouseover of the little A icon at the top-right of the screen? Right now, I have it configured so that clicking the "A" opens the window, and then it collapses on its own when we change tools… BUT… I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it behave similarly on mouseover (not click) before.

Did I dream it?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Smurfy
Jan 8, 2009
Anyone? 🙁

"Adam" wrote in message
How do you make the Text window appear only on mouseover of the little A icon at the top-right of the screen? Right now, I have it configured so that clicking the "A" opens the window, and then it collapses on its own when we change tools… BUT… I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it behave similarly on mouseover (not click) before.

Did I dream it?
K
KatWoman
Jan 8, 2009
"Adam" wrote in message
Anyone? 🙁

"Adam" wrote in message

Did I dream it?

no I saw it in CS 3 preferences
without looking> I think under palettes preferences

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections