R
Posted By
Rick
Apr 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m build a russian translation site for work. On Photoshop in PC, I can make russian characters in verdana font. But on the mac I get nothing.

What am I doing wrong? Does the PC Verdana font suppport more alphabets than the Mac version? the only font I can get to work is Arial Unicode MS (TT) and the rest of the site’s text graphics are in Verdana, done on PC.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Rick
Apr 18, 2004
In article ,
monitor point seven wrote:

I’m build a russian translation site for work. On Photoshop in PC, I can make russian characters in verdana font. But on the mac I get nothing.
What am I doing wrong? Does the PC Verdana font suppport more alphabets than the Mac version? the only font I can get to work is Arial Unicode MS (TT) and the rest of the site’s text graphics are in Verdana, done on PC.

The answer, you unhelpful morons, is to load in the Verdana TTF fonts from a PC. you also have to dump the Apple Verdana font from the folder for the TTF to show up in the menu.

interesting how Apple (or M$) didn’t include the Cyrillis alphabet in the Apple version of Verdana.

But I want to thank you all for nothing, esp you adobe people.

No wonder so many people steal your software.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections