R
Posted By
rcbuse
Sep 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is driving me nuts! I am trying to save photo paper by tryig to put several photos on one page but I cannot make it work. Can someone send me to a site where I can figure out how to do it. The manual seems to be worthless.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Sep 24, 2003
Rcbuse,

Go to File>Print Layouts>Picture Package…

Juergen
PD
Pete D
Sep 24, 2003
rcbuse,

Juergen has a good solution with the packages.

Should you want to structure them yourself;

1. Create a new canvas sized 8X10 (you can choose size needed) and use the same resolution as the pictures. (file/New/set size and resolution on the window that opens.
2. Open one of the pictures and click on the center of it, hold, and drag it on to the canvas. (Use the "move" tool for this…top right on vertical toolbar)
3. Open next and so on.

If you don’t know how to check the resolution go to Image/resize. 200-300 is generally thought to produce the best snapshot prints.

Oh and when the pictures are on the canvas, the selected one or highlighted one can be moved with the arrow keys on your keyboard.

PeteD
P
Phosphor
Sep 26, 2003
My printer, Epson 935, comes with software Epson PhotoQuicker 3.4 which offers so many layout options I have (up to now) not needed the layouts oferred in PE. Maybe you have some printer software not explored yet?
Regards,
CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 26, 2003
PopG: Yep, lots of options out there. We try to show how to do it within Elements, but saving the image and going to an alternative software package for printing is certainly viable and in some cases more flexible.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections