NS
Posted By
no_spam_please
Sep 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I make the image I have created (a circle image, or what ever) a smooth contour (gif file, best seen in html pages) ?

Thanks 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
no_spam_please
Sep 16, 2008
Sorry for my English.
I meant by contour : the circle arround the whole image (most outer contour).

Thanks 🙂
J
Joel
Sep 17, 2008
"Mr. X." wrote:

How can I make the image I have created (a circle image, or what ever) a smooth contour (gif file, best seen in html pages) ?

Thanks 🙂

Exactly same with how to create round corner. What you really need to do is learning to adapt one technique to other then you should be able to have the answer for 1001 different questions.

IOW, instead of making a small round shape around the corner, now you make a LARGER size then you will have a round or oval shape, and yes you can do any shape you wish.

A SMOOTH edge? well, it may depend on the resolution, or the higher the resolution the smoother the edge.

GIF format for web? in general it needs more than just the GIF format but how to control the size and quality, or the low quality of GIF can be much much larger than higher quality of JPG format. One of the ways to control the size is reducing the Number_of_Color

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections