B
Posted By
Bohica
May 22, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone have the original PSArt.dll for Photoshop CS3? My buddy thought it would be a cool surprise to change my splashscreen for PS CS3 and he did.
Only problem is I dont like what he did and he didnt save a copy of the original splash screen. As far as I can tell the original file is called PSArt.dll. If anyone
has the original file. (Its in the Photoshop CS3 folder) Please post it or email it. Thanks in advance

Jim

**Remove NOSPAM from retunr email address to reply by email** Jim
***REMOVE "NOSPAM" FROM RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS TO REPLY***

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
bazwillrunREMOVE
May 22, 2008
"Bohica" wrote in message
Anyone have the original PSArt.dll for Photoshop CS3? My buddy thought it would be a cool surprise to change my splashscreen for PS CS3 and he did.
Only problem is I dont like what he did and he didnt save a copy of the original splash screen. As far as I can tell the original file is called PSArt.dll. If anyone
has the original file. (Its in the Photoshop CS3 folder) Please post it or email it. Thanks in advance

Jim

just get resourcehacker and redo it how you want it
RG
Roy G
May 22, 2008
"Bohica" wrote in message

Jim

Hi

Just re-install PS from the CD.

You don’t have a CD – Tough!

Roy G

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections