R
Posted By
rfdjr
Apr 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m doing a website for my Son, and he sent me a font he found in Photoshop that he’d like to use. I’m trying to find the font in Photoshop on my computer. Where are the fonts kept? I have a font reading program, and if I can find the folder, I can look at them all and find the one I need. Are the fonts used by Photoshop true-type fonts? Or does Photoshop just use fonts that are installed on the computer, so this might be a font on my Son’s system that he found using Photoshop? Thanks.
P.S. I’m using version 6.0

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
eddie
Apr 29, 2005
I may be wrong on this but I had a similar problem with a customer who wanted a specific font used on her site,regardless of the number of times I tried to get into her head that if it wasn’t a true type font it would not show on someone else’s computer she insisted,like they do. the answer was to download the font and place it in the windows font folder,when I wanted to insert the font it appeared on the font list as did all the usual installed fonts.
Hope this helps,if no one has a better answer you could giver this a try. Eddie

wrote in message
I’m doing a website for my Son, and he sent me a font he found in Photoshop that he’d like to use. I’m trying to find the font in Photoshop on my computer. Where are the fonts kept? I have a font reading program, and if I can find the folder, I can look at them all and find the one I need. Are the fonts used by Photoshop true-type fonts? Or does Photoshop just use fonts that are installed on the computer, so this might be a font on my Son’s system that he found using Photoshop? Thanks.
P.S. I’m using version 6.0

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections