TT
Posted By
Tamara T
Sep 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I change the default browser in PE2 from Classic IE to Netscape in OS X?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Sep 21, 2003
System Preferences>Internet>Web>Default Web Browser. If netscape is loaded, it should appear as one of the choices; otherwise, there’s a "select" button toward the bottom of the screen that will let you scroll to the application you want.
KW
Kyle White
Sep 21, 2003
You may also have to use the Finder to go into "Applications > Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 > Help", select one of the HTML files (any one will do) and open "Get Info" (right click or Control-click). In the "Get Info" panel select the "Open With" sub-panel and choose which browser you’d like to use, then hit the "Change All" button. This will change the default browser for all of your HTML documents on disk.

I use Safari to view Help and other HTML documents on disk because it opens faster than Mozilla, even though Mozilla is my default browser for Internet use. If I’m stooging around in PE2, I don’t usually have Mozilla open.

HTH

Kyle

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections