Posted By
feivel_rosen
Apr 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
im using cs right now
am a little hesitant to upgrade right now especially because of some reports of intense slowing with bridge
but would like to try it out on my own machine but i want to be sure that if i have problems with cs2 i can safely uninstall cs2 without necessary files for cs being removed along with cs2
so

can i safely uninstall the trial version of cs2 without affecting my current cs(1)

thanks
feivel

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SB
Scott_Byer
Apr 29, 2005
The "intense slowing" is for those who didn’t let Bridge finish building it’s cache first – doesn’t take too long, but once it’s done, there shouldn’t be any speed issues.

Yes, you can safely try out Photoshop CS2, then later uninstall it without hurting the Photoshop CS install.

-Scott

wrote:
im using cs right now
am a little hesitant to upgrade right now especially because of some reports of intense slowing with bridge
but would like to try it out on my own machine but i want to be sure that if i have problems with cs2 i can safely uninstall cs2 without necessary files for cs being removed along with cs2
so

can i safely uninstall the trial version of cs2 without affecting my current cs(1)
thanks
feivel
F
feivel613
Apr 29, 2005
thanks scott
much appreciated

feivel
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 29, 2005
doesn’t take too long,

does seem way faster than cs did. what gives? is it that it’s in its own process now?
SB
Scott_Byer
Apr 29, 2005
Yes, and threaded on SMP machines.

-Scott

wrote:

does seem way faster than cs did. what gives? is it that it’s in its own process now?
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 30, 2005
ooh look! something shiny! 🙂

thanks, dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections