ZS
Posted By
Zina_Saunders
Apr 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In PS8 I have assigned a keyboard shortcut to the Flatten Image command in the Palette Menus, but every time I utilize it, I get a warning saying, "Discard hidden layers?" I would rather not get that message. Is there a way to achieve this in the keyboard shortcuts? Thanks in advance.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
progress
Apr 8, 2004
no, because adobe havent found the "never see this dialogue again" checkbox code yet…
P
progress
Apr 8, 2004
maybe an action setup would get around it and then u could assign an F key.
ZS
Zina_Saunders
Apr 8, 2004
Thanks, progress. I do have that as an action. I was just wondering if there was a way to do it in the keyboard shortcuts. Thanks again, though…it’s good to know I wasn’t simply overlooking something in the shortcuts.
P
pako
Apr 9, 2004
a little add-on: I hate a lot of those Adobe-warning boxes which arn’t uncheckable!! in Ps but also in InDesign!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections