D
Posted By
dfederic
Feb 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How is it done in photoshope 7. Shine from the fkash?
Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
Grinder
Feb 4, 2008
dfederic wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=red+eye+removal+photoshop
D
dfederic
Feb 4, 2008
I know how to remove red eye. What I’m not good at is explaining eye shine or spark in the eye. New to me.
"dfederic" wrote in message
Thanks
S
Scubabix
Feb 4, 2008
Thanks
If you’re talking about the point of light that reflects as a highlight, you shouldn’t remove it. It’s a natural occurrence and removing it will make the eyes look flat and unnatural which is one issue when removing red eye. Rob
D
Dave
Feb 4, 2008
If you’re talking about the point of light that reflects as a highlight, you shouldn’t remove it.
Rob

Sometimes I even painted it in…

Dave
J
Joel
Feb 4, 2008
"Scubabix" wrote:

Thanks
If you’re talking about the point of light that reflects as a highlight, you shouldn’t remove it. It’s a natural occurrence and removing it will make the eyes look flat and unnatural which is one issue when removing red eye. Rob

Since I don’t have the original message of the topper, so if you won’t mind me to respond to this instead.

– I believe the OP doesn’t talk about the normal reflection but some type of flare, so YES sometime you have to fix the flare.

– One of the easy ways to fix it by replacing the damaged area with a good part from either other part of same eyes or the other eye.

And this will have to wotj with the compination of layers, scale, color adjusting, Quick Mask (or just erase tool), and Level or Curve etc..

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections