M
Posted By
MartySilha
Apr 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Alright, I need this answered. I had Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and I lost the CD but I still have the serial number. I downloaded the trial version, so is there anyway to put the serial code in so it can be a full trial version instead of a free trial?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RW
Rene_Walling
Apr 21, 2005
AFAIK, no

Contact Adobe, they can send you a new disk if you registered your copy of PS
B
BobLevine
Apr 21, 2005
Adobe will not replace media for anything but current versions. If you registered, you can likely upgrade to CS or CS2 and get help installing it without the earlier media. Call to be sure.

If you didn’t register, you just learned an expensive lesson.

Bob
RW
Rene_Walling
Apr 21, 2005
Adobe will not replace media for anything but current versions.

Wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info!
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 21, 2005
Robert.

Am I right in thinking that if Marty has got a legit and registered serial number he will be able to install from someone else’s CD? (assuming, of course, he knows someone who still has their PS6 disk)

Marty

Notwithstanding all the above. Go for CS2. I’t a giant leap and well worth the upgrade price.

Chris.
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 21, 2005
Am I right in thinking that if Marty has got a legit and registered serial number he will be able to install from someone else’s CD? (assuming, of course, he knows someone who still has their PS6 disk)

I don’t see why not…
B
BobLevine
Apr 21, 2005
I don’t see why not…

Nor do I.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections