MD
Posted By
Mike_Danchalski
Apr 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m getting the same error, restarting photoshop dosn’t help, tried changing from greyscale to rgb and that didn’t help, layer isn’t locked, made a copy of the background layer and still wouldn’t work

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 21, 2005
Try resetting the Preferences file as per the FAQs. A corrupt prefs file is often the cause of odd behavious in Photoshop.
MD
Mike_Danchalski
May 2, 2005
I gave that a try and it didn’t work. Reset the preferences file and my B&W image won’t let me copy paste into another file or free transform.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
May 3, 2005
Have you made a selection? Both copy and free transform only work on a selection.
C
Corey
May 3, 2005
Unlock your layer by double-clicking on it in the Layers Palette. Make sure the color mode isn’t Index or bitmap (Image > Mode > RGB or Grayscale.) Then press CTRL+T to transform.

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message
I gave that a try and it didn’t work. Reset the preferences file and my
B&W image won’t let me copy paste into another file or free transform.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections