A
Posted By
artguy
Apr 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On PS 7 and PS Elements 1 is it possible to change the color of the tool itself on the screen?

I was using the PS Elements 1 Paintbrush tool and it’s circular, mid-gray tone outline was barely visible on on a mid-brown background I was repainting.

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Charley
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry,
That question is asked often, but the tool color can’t be changed. It’s a Windows problem and the Adobe products seem to be stuck with using it. Try using some work-arounds like changing your background color a specific amount, do the work you have to, and then change the background color back to what it was.

I do a lot of photo restorations and usually have this problem on grey mid-tones in B/W photos. I end up changing the brightness or contrast and then change it back when I finish the repair.

Charley

"artguy" wrote in message
On PS 7 and PS Elements 1 is it possible to change the color of the tool itself on the screen?

I was using the PS Elements 1 Paintbrush tool and it’s circular, mid-gray tone outline was barely visible on on a mid-brown background I was repainting.

Thanks.
A
artguy
Apr 7, 2005
Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections