KE
Posted By
Ken Ellis
Feb 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Soooo……I make what i think is some wonderful texture – yet another RUST – for example. I make a new layer and then go to
Layers>LayerStyles>Overlay patterns; and i get the control box, and a thumb of some texture, and i hit the little arrow to get the full set and look to see the one i just made to be at the bottom…..AGH! it’s not there!?!.

I’m pretty sure i did this before but now there is no new little pic at the end of the list with my gift to the "rust" world.

Where did i go wrong? Or is there something more sinister afoot; than my ignorance. Any help or constuctive guidance appreciated.

Thanx

Ken

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KE
Ken Ellis
Feb 13, 2005
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:35:50 GMT, Ken Ellis
wrote:

Soooo……I make what i think is some wonderful texture – yet another RUST – for example. I make a new layer and then go to
Layers>LayerStyles>Overlay patterns; and i get the control box, and a thumb of some texture, and i hit the little arrow to get the full set and look to see the one i just made to be at the bottom…..AGH! it’s not there!?!.

I’m pretty sure i did this before but now there is no new little pic at the end of the list with my gift to the "rust" world.
Where did i go wrong? Or is there something more sinister afoot; than my ignorance. Any help or constuctive guidance appreciated.
Thanx

Ken

Figured it out..needed "Define Pattern " first

ken

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections