ME
Posted By
Morgan Escott
Aug 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For some reason the website won’t accept my Photoshop Elements serial number. I checked and double checked it, and it’s right… so I’m not sure what the problem is. Anyone here have any ideas?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TB
Terry Boyles
Aug 24, 2003
Morgan,
I to had that problem. This worked for me. Go directly to Adobe Home Page select Products> Digital imaging> under photo enhancements> Photoshop Elements> Customer Suport> There are "quick links" to the right hand side> Product registration> New product> fill out that form. Hope this works for you.

Terry
TB
Terry Boyles
Aug 24, 2003
Morgan,
I to had that problem. This worked for me. Go directly to Adobe Home Page select Products> Digital imaging> under photo enhancements> Photoshop Elements> Customer Suport> There are "quick links" to the right hand side> Product registration> New product> fill out that form. Hope this works for you. Get back to us if this dosen’t work.

Terry
TB
Terry Boyles
Aug 24, 2003
Sorry for the double post. Only wanted to edit. Not used this new format crap.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections