AP
Posted By
Altinok Pipe
Sep 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using PS7. I need to install some fonts in my language other than English. PS help file says that it’s either Windows/Fonts folder or Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts folder. I’m installing my language fonts into both folder but I cannot see them in the PS font list. Any advice?

Thanks,

Sinan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

IR
Ian Rastall
Sep 18, 2004
In adobe.photoshop.windows Altinok Pipe wrote:

I’m using PS7. I need to install some fonts in my language other than English. PS help file says that it’s either
Windows/Fonts folder or Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts folder. I’m installing my language fonts into both folder but I cannot see them in the PS font list. Any advice?

Hi Sinan. Go to your Control Panel, to the Fonts folder, and browse for the font files to install them. That would be my guess.

Ian

I told you we should have
tried this in Antwerp, Flargen.
(Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
http://www.bookstacks.org/
AP
Altinok Pipe
Sep 19, 2004
Hi Ian, you are correct. That’s exactly what to do normally. But my PS confuses me. Although I’m definitely sure I have loaded the fonts correctly, it doesn’t use those fonts correctly. I cannot still see my native characters as it should be. There is something stupid somewhere.

Sinan

"Ian Rastall" wrote in message

Hi Sinan. Go to your Control Panel, to the Fonts folder, and browse for the font files to install them. That would be my guess.

Ian
C
Corey
Sep 25, 2004
Be sure that you are installing them using the Install feature within the Font menu panel. If you just drag them or copy-and-paste them to the Font folder, you probably wont be able to see them until you use them in each particular program.

Corey 🙂

"Altinok Pipe" wrote in message
Hi Ian, you are correct. That’s exactly what to do normally. But my PS confuses me. Although I’m definitely sure I have loaded the fonts
correctly,
it doesn’t use those fonts correctly. I cannot still see my native characters as it should be. There is something stupid somewhere.
Sinan

"Ian Rastall" wrote in message

Ian

A
Alan
Oct 13, 2004
Also make sure that you are looking at the whole font list. PS sorts fonts by language and then name. If they are open type fonts, you may need to use a glyph palette to insert the correct characters.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections