How many levels of undos does the Distort/Liquify filter have?

ND
Posted By
Nguyen_Do
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Photoshop Elements 2.0, apparently there is only one level of undo. I’d like to know if that is the case with Photoshop CS?

Thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 4, 2004
With the history palette, you can go back in time quite a bit, even back to the document as it was when first opened.

Neil
BH
bryan_hughes
Mar 4, 2004
Liquify in Photoshop CS has the ability to undo (one step back), redo (one step forward), step backward (multiple undo), step forward (multiple redo), restore (revert to original settings), and it has the ability to save and load meshes from any step along the way. I hope that helps.

Thanks,

-Bryan
ND
Nguyen_Do
Mar 5, 2004
Hello Bryan,

Can I do this in Photoshop Elements 2.0? Or is it only limited to Photoshop CS?

Also, I want to know what useful masking tools are in Photoshop CS that aren’t in Photoshop CS?

Thanks!

Nguyen
ND
Nguyen_Do
Mar 5, 2004
Also, I want to know what useful masking tools are in Photoshop CS that aren’t in Photoshop Elements I mean.
BH
bryan_hughes
Mar 5, 2004
Hi Nguyen, I’ve passed this on to a colleague on the Elements team, and we’ll have an answer for you shortly.

Thanks,

-Bryan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections