E
Posted By
exingo
Feb 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What is the point of selecting an alignment option? If I want to align a piece of text I could use the move tool. What are the advantages of using an alignment?

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RW
Rene_Walling
Feb 26, 2004
Having the text aligned the way you want it when you have multiple lines.

I think that would be obvious…
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 26, 2004
or having it EXACTLY aligned (center/middle/etc.) instead of eyeballing it.

Now the Notes tool. What’s up with that?!! Get that thing off my toolbar!
DK
Doug_Katz
Feb 26, 2004
Notes tool is VERY useful. On any image in progress that I have to leave for any length of time, I’ll make notes on what I have left to do to it… or I’ll remind myself to convert to CMYK or save as TIF or, if I’m archiving, how I repurposed the image and for whom, or….
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 26, 2004
I never use Notes, but any tool will have those who use and love it.
DK
Doug_Katz
Feb 26, 2004
Listen, obviously it’s not an art tool, but it sure comes in handy when you need to remember what you did to get an effect, what you did to repurpose an image… stuff like that. I suspect its value correlates directly to how calcified your arteries are.
G
graffiti
Feb 26, 2004
Comes in handy when you need to remember to pick up milk and bread on the way home too.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections