NT
Posted By
nardy terry
Aug 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having difficulty in setting up the slide show with Elements 2. After selecting the images for the slide show and getting the prompt indicating that the images were accepted, I then save the slide show into my pictures. Clicking on the icon brings me back to photoshop elements 2 and a window opens that is titled PDF page selector which then prompts me to select a page to open. After I select page 1 I get a new window titled rasterize generic PDF format. No slide show ever starts. What am I doing wrong???

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 3, 2003
First check and be sure you have the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. I think it’s 6.0. There have been a couple of posts rather recently where people were having trouble getting the slideshow to run. One suggestion was updating Acrobat, which did cureat least one person’s problem. Unfortunately, people don’t always repost and give us feedback so we can match problems and solutions.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections