RJ
Posted By
Ron Jeremy
Jul 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to update photoshop to 7.0.1 with the updater available on the website it doesn’t work. It says "The adobe photoshop 7.0.1 update program cannot find Adobe Photoshop 7.0 in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\" "Please attempt to locate Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or cancel the update and install Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from the original disks or CD."

I even uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop. It still doens’t work!@$

My os windows XP (fully updated through windows update). Athlon XP 1700+ 512 meg memory, pleanty of hard disc space, geforce 4 video.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 16, 2003
What’s your e-mail address?

This issue is answered in the FAQ’s.
RJ
Ron Jeremy
Jul 16, 2003

Where are the faqs? The support website is so poorly organized I can find any way to see all available topics – only search and top topics and the search server is down. I see no link to any faqs.

Thanks for the help
DM
dave milbut
Jul 16, 2003
good one yrbkmgr!

Chris Cox "Photoshop 7.0.1 updater cannot find Photoshop file" 8/30/02 8:36pm </cgi-bin/webx?50/0>
RJ
Ron Jeremy
Jul 16, 2003
What is that supposed to mean?
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 16, 2003
Did you read the link that Dave provided? Should be reasonably self explanatory. Don’t worry about my snicker, it’s a personal joke between Dave and I.<smile>
VH
Valerie Homan
Aug 4, 2003
I am on a Mac, but had the same problem, turned out I already had 7.0.1 running. It must’ve come with my Photoshop, or I’d already updated it. Try verifying what version of Photoshop it says you’re running when you launch Photoshop.

Good luck.
P
Phosphor
Aug 4, 2003
Oh, Man, what an unfortunate coincidence of a name, if that’s what your parents actually named you.

Oh, how many volumes does it speak about you if you’ve chosen "Ron Jeremy" as your nom de net.

If you’re the Ron Jeremy we all know, and hate out of jealousy because of your contrived, stupid good fortune onscreen…might I have a few phone numbers from your Rolodex?
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 4, 2003
Uhm… Phos, I don’t think you want to be with anyone the Hedgehog has been with; competitions too tough, from a comparison standpoint, if you know what I mean. Unless that’s not an issue for you, in which case… Salute.

It’s a nom de net; the hedgehog doesn’t surf, and certainly doesn’t use photoshop.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections