Status
Closed
There once was an artist named Bob
Who did a wonderful job
With PSE
Fixed effortlessly
With a dibble, a dabble, and a dob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TB
Terry Boyles
Jun 30, 2003
Carl,

I to enjoyed Bob’s gallery. Each image has an appeal of it’s own. I think that everyone that took the time to visit brought back something to remember and think in their own mind that they with whatever talent or techical skill they possess can achieve that level of creativity.

Terry
PS I also enjoyed your rhyme. You must have a gift for poetry.
P
Phosphor
Jun 30, 2003
Thank you Carl,

I can’t think of a nicer way to end my "15 minutes of fame."

I’m glad that you and Terry were able to visit my gallery and found something to enjoy. I do hope, as Terry said, that everyone who took the time to visit brought back something. I hope I’ve stimulated some "creative juices."

An interesting thing happened with the photo of the city under the storm clouds. I took the photo from my office window at work and brought the print in the very next day. Virtually no one recogized it as the storm we had the preceeding day. All they remembered was the rain and the inconvenience. No one took the time to actually look at the storm. We are constantly surrounded by wonderful images if only we would allow ourselves to see and feel them.

We have a lot of talented people in the forum (including more than one, I’ll bet, who don’t think they are). It’s been fun watching the challenge and seeing the imagination and the improvement in skills from week to week. I’m looking forward to seeing who will be the next featured artist.

Thanks again,
Bob
S
SES
Jun 30, 2003
That is sad but so true, most people seem to focus on the negative and then they completely miss out on the positive. I can’t count how many times I’ve pointed out rainbows to people.
; )

SES

http://www.newportbytes.com
Listen to the Universe and Dance to the Rhythm of it-*SES*

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections