MP
Posted By
Merritt_Palminteri
Aug 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
have a series of "pop-ups" with secondary information in my web site. i want them to open up in the browser at a smaller initial size. can i do that? how do i do that? i don’t want to have to have the user resize the browser window every time something new opens. thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JM
John Mensinger
Aug 18, 2004
Merritt,

This has nothing to do with Photoshop. Here’s hit #1 from a Google search on "open in child window."

<http://developer.irt.org/script/845.htm>
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 18, 2004
see your image ready forum topic:

dave milbut "fixed browser window" 8/18/04 9:10am </cgi-bin/webx?13/2>
T
tmalcom
Aug 18, 2004
You set the size of the pop-up window in the code, usually Javascript, that creates it. There are bazillions of examples on the web. In general, pop-up windows aren’t a good idea any more because so many people use pop-up blockers. Some will allow new windows created from a Javascript onClick event, but others don’t.
L
LenHewitt
Aug 18, 2004
Answered in Image Ready sub-forum

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections