AK
Posted By
Andy Klinstiver
Jul 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI all… i need to resize some Canon 10D files … i need the images to be apprx… 800×600 and roughly 150k in size … what is the easiest way to accomplish this.. i have tinkered with an action then using the automate batch command…

thanx … ak3

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Jul 19, 2003
Andy Klinstiver wrote:
HI all… i need to resize some Canon 10D files … i need the images to be apprx… 800×600 and roughly 150k in size … what is the easiest way to accomplish this.. i have tinkered with an action then using the automate batch command…

thanx … ak3
Try this: Make an action: Image Size, resample to 800 pixels wide. Save for Web jpg at quality setting around 85.

Final file size will be dependent on complexity of images. I tried this with the Optimize to File Size feature but that seemed to mess it up.

Maybe you could do something in ImageReady.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections