SW
Posted By
Steven Wandy
Feb 22, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks to everyone’s advice I decided to download the trial for Lightroom. (Currently use PSCS2.) My first reason was to use it as a management tool, but the more I played with it the more I liked it. (Might even convince me to start shooting RAW again.)

Now to the problem: I am printing on an Epson R800 printer. No matter which size paper I use (I have tried 8.5×11, 5×7 and 4×6) the image is not centered. It is constantly closer to the bottom edge of the print. I read through the Help files and checked all the settings – again I am very new at Lightroom – but can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
KatWoman
Feb 23, 2007
"Steven Wandy" wrote in message
Thanks to everyone’s advice I decided to download the trial for Lightroom. (Currently use PSCS2.) My first reason was to use it as a management tool, but the more I played with it the more I liked it. (Might even convince me to start shooting RAW again.)

Now to the problem: I am printing on an Epson R800 printer. No matter which size paper I use (I have tried 8.5×11, 5×7 and 4×6) the image is not centered. It is constantly closer to the bottom edge of the print. I read through the Help files and checked all the settings – again I am very new at Lightroom – but can’t figure out what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Steve

do not have Light Room
but similar problem with another poster with PS
was fixed by making sure the paper size is set in both drivers LR and Epson also check page set up and margins

my Epson has an option for centered
and so does PS print w/preview
does LR have print with preview
I use the Epson preview too
saves mistakes you can catch first

make sure the paper is feeding correctly??

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections