Views
Replies
Status
Closed
give it a try and let me know what you think

www.thebigpicturelibrary.com

Jack

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

F
Fungusamungus
Oct 25, 2006
jack wrote:

Jack

Before people start getting on your case for spamming, I’d like to say:

It’s a nice concept, and it looks pretty slick. I do find the navigation annoying though (maybe the "postcards" can have a little text title that tells what each one does). Also, in the sign up thing (the bottom right link), there’s a checkbox for "I have read the terms and conditions", except that nowhere is there a link to read the terms and conditions. I’ll keep the site bookmarked for future possibilities though.
J
jack
Oct 26, 2006
Hi Fungusized,
thanks for your comments. On registration the T&C
should popup, or your can’t register. However i’ve added a link into the admin so you can read them at any time. Thanks again; want to sign up now?

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

It’s a nice concept, and it looks pretty slick. I do find the navigation annoying though (maybe the "postcards" can have a little text title that tells what each one does). Also, in the sign up thing (the bottom right link), there’s a checkbox for "I have read the terms and conditions", except that nowhere is there a link to read the terms and conditions. I’ll keep the site bookmarked for future possibilities though.
J
jaSPAMc
Oct 27, 2006
Some, (MOST?) would (should) want to read the terms & Conditions BEFORE the even enter one iota of personal data.

Put the LINK on the description page, then pop it again on actual registry.

On 26 Oct 2006 15:58:53 -0700, "jack" found these unused words floating about:

Hi Fungusized,
should popup, or your can’t register. However i’ve added a link into the admin so you can read them at any time. Thanks again; want to sign up now?

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

K
KatWoman
Oct 27, 2006
"jack" wrote in message

Jack

I put up two tests
they are a big hit with viewers
I like the easy interface
hubby is asking when we can get more copy onto the pages (address tel )or change the background colors/art etc?
I was unsure if I can make more than one library?
will I be able to use a domain name? I tried to use domain forwarding and privacy function in the browser kills it.
If not any chance we can buy this program for our own servers? It does not give any parameter for the final image size, so I need to re-size to the same size all my images before posting next time.

I LOVE IT
no web design experience needed and a very professional result http://thebigpicturelibrary/shootbeauty
J
jack
Oct 27, 2006
Hello,
I just wanted to make it clear, although it possible to enter your details into the form before reading the T&C you can’t submit it. So no risk to anyone 🙂

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Some, (MOST?) would (should) want to read the terms & Conditions BEFORE the even enter one iota of personal data.

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

J
jaSPAMc
Oct 28, 2006
I just want to make it clear that I and many others will NOT fill out any form until I’m/they’re satisfied with all terms, conditions, operations, etc.

Many forms are active and information -=is=- moving as you fill out!

Bye!

On 27 Oct 2006 14:35:29 -0700, "jack" found these unused words floating about:

Hello,
I just wanted to make it clear, although it possible to enter your details into the form before reading the T&C you can’t submit it. So no risk to anyone 🙂

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

J
jack
Oct 28, 2006
Brain in gear Sir F.A. Rien!!!!

My registrstration page has a "click here to read T&C" before filling in any fields. And ALWAY HAS. It ALSO enforces you to read the T&C before any data is submitted to the site just like every other website. Stop trying to make a point when you don’t have a point to make.

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
I just want to make it clear that I and many others will NOT fill out any form until I’m/they’re satisfied with all terms, conditions, operations, etc.

Bye!

Hello,

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

J
jack
Oct 28, 2006
Hi,
I’m delighted your happy with TBPL. The answer to all of your question is a yes with a "but". If it’s OK with you i’ll e-mail you off line and let you know where we are at with the features you have asked for.

Once again thanks for your interest in TBPL.

Rgds
Jack

KatWoman wrote:
"jack" wrote in message

Jack

I put up two tests
they are a big hit with viewers
I like the easy interface
hubby is asking when we can get more copy onto the pages (address tel )or change the background colors/art etc?
I was unsure if I can make more than one library?
will I be able to use a domain name? I tried to use domain forwarding and privacy function in the browser kills it.
If not any chance we can buy this program for our own servers? It does not give any parameter for the final image size, so I need to re-size to the same size all my images before posting next time.
I LOVE IT
no web design experience needed and a very professional result http://thebigpicturelibrary/shootbeauty
J
jack
Oct 28, 2006
Sorry, didn’t mean to be too harsh, but we’re trying to do the right thing here!

Rgds
Jack

jack wrote:

My registrstration page has a "click here to read T&C" before filling in any fields. And ALWAY HAS. It ALSO enforces you to read the T&C before any data is submitted to the site just like every other website. Stop trying to make a point when you don’t have a point to make.
Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Bye!

Hello,

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

J
jaSPAMc
Oct 29, 2006
Head out of …. Jack,

Could have said that to start, eh?

Good luck with the project.

On 28 Oct 2006 13:22:32 -0700, "jack" found these unused words floating about:

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Bye!

Hello,

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

J
jack
Oct 29, 2006
Thanks Sir Rien,
I’m somewhat relieved I didn’t offend anyone
with my rant 🙂

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Head out of …. Jack,

Could have said that to start, eh?

Good luck with the project.

On 28 Oct 2006 13:22:32 -0700, "jack" found these unused words floating about:

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Bye!

Hello,

Rgds
Jack

Sir F. A. Rien wrote:

Hi Fungusized,

Jack

Fungusized wrote:
jack wrote:

Jack

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections