Posted By
Robert McNeill
Oct 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

Just by luck I created a new crop too. I haven’t been able to duplicate that feat. Every time I make a new one it shows up in the crop tool list but the dimensions default to another crop tool in the list, not to the ones I typed. I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t know what. Helpppp please.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TB
Tony Blair
Oct 24, 2006
"bobbymac" wrote in message
Hi,

Just by luck I created a new crop too. I haven’t been able to duplicate that feat. Every time I make a new one it shows up in the crop tool list but the dimensions default to another crop tool in the list, not to the ones I typed. I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t know what. Helpppp please.

Bob
Once you have the crop tool selected – fill in the dimensions you require, dpi, etc., then click on the arrow next to the crop tool icon on the top toolbar and in the drop down list, select new tool preset! (the name will default to the dimensions you have entered, but you can name it anything you like), click OK and that should be that!!!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections