C
Posted By
chorz
Jul 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have 2 photos. I selected an area of clothing on 1 photo and want to insert the 2nd photo into the selected area of clothing in the first photo but the image I want to insert takes up the whole page and I want it to go only into the selected area.

Any suggestions? THanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Rastamon
Jul 20, 2004
First of all, it sounds like the two photos have resolutions that are different from each other. I think you should try to get them the same – probably through the "image size" drop-down.

Otherwise, try this:
Be sure that you have the layer selected that is too big and then press "control-T". That will create a box around your image. Hold down the shift key while you drag one of the corner handles inward, and that will re-size it to wherever you like.
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Jul 20, 2004
After resizing as described above

-Select all (Control+A)photo 2
Edit>Copy photo 2
then when you go to paste photo 2 into photo 1 choose
Edit>Paste Into instead of a regular paste.
Change blending modes to see if you pick up underlying contrast if you desire

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections