JP
Posted By
James Poynter
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Recently a lovely model posed for me in see-through lingerie. Now I’d like to use some of the photos but I want her nipples to be less obvious–well, invisible really. The model says that other photographers have "Photoshopped" her nipples out of pictures. But how to do that? I don’t want to pixelate them or otherwise mar the images. Perhaps there’s a way to select the darker nipple color and replace it with lighter skin tone? Suggestions please . . .

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TD
The Data Rat
Jul 18, 2004
Clone tool and or healing brush?

"James Poynter" wrote in message
Recently a lovely model posed for me in see-through lingerie. Now I’d
to use some of the photos but I want her nipples to be less obvious–well, invisible really. The model says that other photographers have "Photoshopped" her nipples out of pictures. But how to do that? I don’t want to pixelate them or otherwise mar the images. Perhaps there’s a way
to
select the darker nipple color and replace it with lighter skin tone? Suggestions please . . .

JP
James Poynter
Jul 18, 2004
"The Data Rat" wrote in message
Clone tool and or healing brush?

I’m sorry that I wasn’t clear: the nipples are showing through lacy lingerie. The lacework is far too intricate for the clone tool or healing brush to work successfully. I’m pretty sure I need an answer that’ll involve selection based upon color, and then desaturation to blend in with surrounding flesh tone.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections