K
Posted By
KMoA
Jun 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I right click on an image and choose any of the options then click OK, the image disappears and reduces to just the title bar. I right click again on that and click OK on any of the options and the image reappears.
Any ideas anyone as to how I can stop this. It has just started and I don’t think I changed any settings.
Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Jul 11, 2006
"KMoA" wrote in message
When I right click on an image and choose any of the options then click OK, the image disappears and reduces to just the title bar. I right click again on that and click OK on any of the options and the image reappears. Any ideas anyone as to how I can stop this. It has just started and I don’t think I changed any settings.
Thanks in advance.

That’s a new one on me. Try the three fingered salute – ctrl-alt-shift while starting Photoshop, then click yes when it asks if you want to reset your prefs.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections