RD
Posted By
Richard Dixon
Jul 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone know much about Streamkine, I am having trouble finding a tutorial and I could use some help.

Regards

Richard Dixon

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
Jul 13, 2003
I am pretty sure it is a dead program. It hasn’t been updated in so long that I don’t think it will work with Windows 2000 or XP.

Shame, it does have its uses. However, I like Corel Trace better.

R

"Richard Dixon" wrote in message
Anyone know much about Streamkine, I am having trouble finding a tutorial and I could use some help.

Regards

Richard Dixon

NS
n8 skow
Jul 13, 2003
Streamline 4 does work under 2k… not sure bout XP.

n8

I am pretty sure it is a dead program. It hasn’t been updated in so long that I don’t think it will work with Windows 2000 or XP.
R

Anyone know much about Streamkine, I am having trouble finding a
tutorial
and I could use some help.

Regards

Richard Dixon

SI
stupid_idiot
Jul 13, 2003
it works in xp home no problem.

"n8 skow" wrote in message

n8

R

tutorial

Regards

Richard Dixon

S
SpaceGirl
Jul 13, 2003
Works on XP Pro and Windows Server 2003 (which is really Windows 5.2, btw, not just a server) as well. As for tutorials… they’re scares. But it’s a basic program… a bit of fiddling usually gets it to work fine.

"stupid_idiot" wrote in message
it works in xp home no problem.

"n8 skow" wrote in message

n8

I am pretty sure it is a dead program. It hasn’t been updated in so
long
that I don’t think it will work with Windows 2000 or XP.
R

tutorial

Regards

Richard Dixon

RD
Richard Dixon
Jul 15, 2003
Thanks for all the comments, but no one seems to be offering any help. I tried trace after you guys talked about it, but I prefer Streamline, so if anyone else uses it and wants to share some knowledge then please let me know.

Regards

Richard Dixon.

Regards

Richard Dixon

R
Roberto
Jul 15, 2003
I don’t think you will find or get much because the program is all but dead. Adobe has stopped development on it long ago. Most people have moved on to other programs, the best being Corel Trace. It is like trying to find tutorials for Windows before 95.

R

Thanks for all the comments, but no one seems to be offering any help. I tried trace after you guys talked about it, but I prefer Streamline, so if anyone else uses it and wants to share some knowledge then please let me know.

Regards

Richard Dixon.

tutorial

Regards

Richard Dixon

N
nospam
Jul 15, 2003
Note that CorelTRACE is the way to go, but be aware that the default settings probably won’t provide the initial results you are looking for… Use "advanced outline" instead for much more accurate conversion. This program has practically every feature you need to get the results you are looking for.

JD

I don’t think you will find or get much because the program is all but
dead. Adobe has stopped development on it long ago. Most people have moved on to other programs, the best being Corel Trace. It is like trying to find tutorials for Windows before 95.
H
Hecate
Jul 16, 2003
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:10:21 -0600, "Jeff H." wrote:

Note that CorelTRACE is the way to go, but be aware that the default settings probably won’t provide the initial results you are looking for… Use "advanced outline" instead for much more accurate conversion. This program has practically every feature you need to get the results you are looking for.

JD
Yes, I agree. I tried out Streamline, but compared to trace it’s like using a blunt instrument 🙂

Hecate
(Fried computers a specialty)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections