W
Posted By
Will
Apr 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My zoom text box now opens in 8.33%. I want it to open at 16.67% like it previously always did. All my work (and this means editing 500 pictures a week) works perfecrtly at 16.67%. I never have to spend time constantly stretchig out the pics and this is driving me nuts about now because I know it has a very simple answer. Please help.

How do I change this permantly back to 16.67%.

I just spent over 3 hours in the AdobePhotoshop CS2 User Guide looking for this simple answer.

Will

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
Tacit
Apr 12, 2006
In article ,
Will wrote:

My zoom text box now opens in 8.33%. I want it to open at 16.67% like it previously always did. All my work (and this means editing 500 pictures a week) works perfecrtly at 16.67%. I never have to spend time constantly stretchig out the pics and this is driving me nuts about now because I know it has a very simple answer. Please help.

When a picture opens, it opens at whatever size will fill the screen without overlapping any palettes that are near the edge of your screen. If you have a picture that used to open at 16% and now opens at 8%, that means you have moved some palettes arfound on your screen, and the window is opening in such a way so as not to overlap them.

Move or close some of your palettes.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
Nanohazard, Geek shirts, and more: http://www.villaintees.com
W
Will
Apr 12, 2006
Thank You!

That did the trick and restored my mental balance from tilting toward frustration.

Will

tacit wrote:
In article ,
Will wrote:

When a picture opens, it opens at whatever size will fill the screen without overlapping any palettes that are near the edge of your screen. If you have a picture that used to open at 16% and now opens at 8%, that means you have moved some palettes arfound on your screen, and the window is opening in such a way so as not to overlap them.
K
KatWoman
Apr 13, 2006
"Will" wrote in message
Thank You!

That did the trick and restored my mental balance from tilting toward frustration.

Will

tacit wrote:
In article ,
Will wrote:

PS you can savve your palette locations and configurations under Window>workspace
or go back to default location

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections