Disable "jumping" of image when using "Move tool" ?

TP
Posted By
tom.parson
Apr 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

It seems to me that there is a kind of snap-to-grid option enabled. How do I disable this ?

Tom

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

W
Wheeler
Apr 2, 2006
"Tom Parson" wrote in message
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer
image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom
if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

It seems to me that there is a kind of snap-to-grid option enabled. How do I disable this ?

Tom
in ps7 snap and snap to–(guide, grid, slices, document bounds, all, none) is listed about 2/3 of the way down the view menu
C
Charley
Apr 7, 2006
Use the arrow keys to "bump" it one pixel at a time.

Charley

"Wheeler" <pwheeler7 @ sbcglobal. net> wrote in message
"Tom Parson" wrote in message
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer
image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom
if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

Tom
in ps7 snap and snap to–(guide, grid, slices, document bounds, all, none) is listed about 2/3 of the way down the view menu

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections