R
Posted By
robert
Mar 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop Masking & Compositing by Katrin Eismann is an awesome book. While it IS expensive ($54.00 retail), it is worth every penny. Katrin level is detail in explaining the selection options could be a book in itself. I would be interested if anyone else here has read it. Great resource. Also, are there PS book review newsgroups out there? Will ask here first before I begin searching all over the place and wasting a lot of time.Thanks group. robert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CJ
C J Southern
Mar 21, 2006
"robert" wrote in message

Photoshop Masking & Compositing by Katrin Eismann is an awesome book.
While
it IS expensive ($54.00 retail), it is worth every penny. Katrin level is detail in explaining the selection options could be a book in itself. I would be interested if anyone else here has read it. Great resource. Also, are there PS book review newsgroups out there? Will ask here first before
I
begin searching all over the place and wasting a lot of time.Thanks group. robert

I purchased the book. She obviously knows her stuff – I would suggest though that it’s not a book for beginners. It’s one of those books that can inflict great pain, but is capable of rewarding with great results – the biggest variable is how much work the reader is prepared to invest in practicing and refining the techniques.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections