P
Posted By
Pete
Jul 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry, I accidentally posted this before I got to asking for help.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter

"Pete" wrote in message
I downloaded and attempted to install the Adobe 7.0.1 update file but I received an error that Photoshop 7.0 could not be found, as follows:
"The Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 Update program cannot find Adobe Photoshop 7.0
in
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\"

I know for a fact that the Photoshop .exe file is located in this
directory.
On the Adobe website it is reported that if this happens, reinstall Photoshop 7.0. I did this and still the update won’t install

Peter

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DL
Donald Link
Jul 12, 2003
Hopefully this is a legal copy and you can call support if you do not receive an answer.

"Pete" wrote in message
I downloaded and attempted to install the Adobe 7.0.1 update file but I received an error that Photoshop 7.0 could not be found, as follows:
"The Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 Update program cannot find Adobe Photoshop 7.0
in

directory.
On the Adobe website it is reported that if this happens, reinstall Photoshop 7.0. I did this and still the update won’t install

Peter

P
Ptarmigan
Jul 12, 2003
"Donald Link" wrote in message
Hopefully this is a legal copy and you can call support if you do not receive an answer.

"Pete" wrote in message
"The Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 Update program cannot find Adobe Photoshop

in

directory.

Peter

Apparently the upgrade ‘knows’ by the license number whether this is a
legit copy or not and if not then won’t install. NOTE the RAW filter for PS will also NOT work either !
HTH
Brian

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections