Posted By
Synapse Syndrome
Mar 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What is the latest version? Is it 3.1?

I have 3.02, but can’t find any place to dowload any later version if there is one. Has Wacom stopped giving these plugins? What has replaced them? The built-in support in Photoshop?

Cheers

ss.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
EZEva
Mar 13, 2006
Synapse Syndrome wrote:
What is the latest version? Is it 3.1?

I have 3.02, but can’t find any place to dowload any later version if there is one. Has Wacom stopped giving these plugins? What has replaced them? The built-in support in Photoshop?

Cheers

ss.

F
Fungusamungus
Mar 13, 2006
"Synapse Syndrome" wrote in message
|
| What is the latest version? Is it 3.1?
|
| I have 3.02, but can’t find any place to dowload any later version if there
| is one. Has Wacom stopped giving these plugins? What has replaced them? | The built-in support in Photoshop?
|
| Cheers
|
| ss.
|
|
3.02 is the latest, afaik. Wacom discontinued it awhile ago, so better make sure you back up that file.
DP
DP_Pro
Mar 14, 2006
Wacom has the drivers, even the old ones. I have an old 12×12 and I found an Intuit graphic tablet driver for it. Which model (exactly) do you have?.
SS
Synapse Syndrome
Mar 14, 2006
"DP_Pro" wrote in message
Wacom has the drivers, even the old ones. I have an old 12×12 and I found an Intuit graphic tablet driver for it. Which model (exactly) do you have?.

Intuos Mk1, A5

Cheers.

ss.
F
Fungusamungus
Mar 14, 2006
"DP_Pro" wrote in message
| Wacom has the drivers, even the old ones. I have an old 12×12 and I | found an Intuit graphic tablet driver for it. Which model (exactly) do | you have?.
|

He’s talking about PenTools, a set of Photoshop plugins that are designed to work *only* with a Wacom Tablet. Not the drivers themselves.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections