R
Posted By
Roberto
Mar 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone know the Add Layer Mask keyboard shortcut for CS2? I’ve looked via the Help screen and PDF Keyboard Shortcuts list and still no luck.

Thanks

No luck creating one either, haven’t found a reference for it in the Shortcuts list.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

N
noone
Mar 4, 2006
In article <4409749a$0$4525$
says…
Anyone know the Add Layer Mask keyboard shortcut for CS2? I’ve looked via the Help screen and PDF Keyboard Shortcuts list and still no luck.
Thanks

No luck creating one either, haven’t found a reference for it in the Shortcuts list.

There is an icon on the bottom of the Layers Palette that is a one-click operation. Otherwise, it’s easy to make an Action to do it, and assign one of the F-keys to launch it. You might want to think about how you normally create your Layer Mask, i.e. making a Selection, or a Layer Transparency Selection, and incorporate that into the action. If all you want to do is create the LM, then paint on it, that would not be necessary.

Hunt
R
Roberto
Mar 4, 2006
The Palette Icon click is what iIwas trying to get away from, I do alot of cut n pastes from other documents and wanted a fast mask option.

Anyways answer solved, the shortcut is hidden away.

Go to keyboard Shortcuts.

Application Menus
Layer
Layer Mask…. (scrolling a fair way down the list to find it) Reveal All is the option needed, presto..

"Hunt" wrote in message
In article <4409749a$0$4525$
says…
Thanks

There is an icon on the bottom of the Layers Palette that is a one-click operation. Otherwise, it’s easy to make an Action to do it, and assign one of
the F-keys to launch it. You might want to think about how you normally create
your Layer Mask, i.e. making a Selection, or a Layer Transparency Selection,
and incorporate that into the action. If all you want to do is create the LM,
then paint on it, that would not be necessary.

Hunt

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections