A
Posted By
amsdcj
Jan 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know this sounds stupid. But I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 v9, and I used to have Adobe Photoshop 5.0, but now I have lost it. I obviously don’t want to buy Adobe Photoshop 5.0 again, but does anyone know where I can download it (even as a torrent)?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TE
Trace Elliot
Jan 25, 2006
wrote:
I know this sounds stupid. But I have Adobe Photoshop CS2 v9, and I used to have Adobe Photoshop 5.0, but now I have lost it. I obviously don’t want to buy Adobe Photoshop 5.0 again, but does anyone know where I can download it (even as a torrent)?

Why would you? You have CS2
A
amsdcj
Jan 25, 2006
Photoshop CS2 is good. But it’s somehow easier for me on Photoshop 5 (even though I understand CS2), I think maybe because it’s more simpler.
T
Tbare
Jan 28, 2006
try shareaza….p2p
wrote in message
S
Stewy
Jan 28, 2006
In article <vryCf.14145$>,
"Tbare" wrote:

try shareaza….p2p
wrote in message

These copies seem to have a way of disappearing – my copy has also gone into someone else’s software collection. I do have a copy of Elements 2 which you’re welcome to. It’s been sitting in a box ever since I upgraded to Photoshop CS. I have no webspace to post it but if you’ll send a mailing address, I can mail it to you.
F
Fungusamungus
Jan 28, 2006
"Stewy" wrote in message news:anyone4tennis-
| These copies seem to have a way of disappearing – my copy has also gone | into someone else’s software collection. I do have a copy of Elements 2 | which you’re welcome to. It’s been sitting in a box ever since I | upgraded to Photoshop CS. I have no webspace to post it but if you’ll | send a mailing address, I can mail it to you.

That’s awfully nice of you, Stewy.

I have no relation to the original poster, I just felt the need to comment on the generosity of your offer 🙂 (especially in this newsgroup, which, sad to say, has REALLY gone down the drain quality wise in recent years).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections