BT
Posted By
Bart_Tieman
Jul 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This may be a really silly question, but how can I get the air/paintbrush to do straight lines? (And please dont give me any of that crap like "Put a ruler next to your mouse" or "Get a surgeon to examine your hand" or any of that)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 7, 2004
Click with the brush tool, hold down the shift key, click a second point. The area in between will be filled, and straight.

Peace,
Tony
SF
Scott_Falkner
Jul 7, 2004
You can also make a path with the pen tool, then switch to the brush and ink you want and stroke the path.
N
none
Jul 7, 2004
Click at start point, hold the shift key then click at end point

Bigcat

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:49:49 -0700, wrote:

This may be a really silly question, but how can I get the air/paintbrush to do straight lines? (And please dont give me any of that crap like "Put a ruler next to your mouse" or "Get a surgeon to examine your hand" or any of that)

____________________________________________________________ ___________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com – Accounts Starting At $6.95 – http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections