N
Posted By
Narusato
Nov 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to created hatched/cross-hatched circles, rectangles, etc. Please give me some tips how to created them using photoshop.

Craig

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ragnar
Nov 22, 2005
By far the easiest way to do this is a vector graphics program. If you don’t have Illustrator or Corel Draw or any of those then try a freeware vector editing program and export your results as bitmaps to edit in PS. You can even do it in Word if you have it – use the Drawing tools and copy/paste into PS – it’s simple.

Hope this helps
John

"Narusato" wrote in message
I need to created hatched/cross-hatched circles, rectangles, etc. Please give me some tips how to created them using photoshop.
Craig
GD
George Dingwall
Nov 22, 2005
Hi Craig.,

Try creating a pattern for the hatch you want to use and then apply that pattern to a circle or other selection shape. The pattern just needs to be 2 lines. One with a solid colour and one with either a contrasting colour or transparent.

Hope this helps.

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:07:24 -0700, "Narusato" wrote:

Craig

Bye for now,

George Dingwall

Invergordon, Scotland

http://freespace.virgin.net/george.gdingwall/index.html
N
Narusato
Nov 22, 2005
I have both. But I have never created hatched shapes in the past. I got illustrator as CS2 suite but did not try it yet.
Craig

"John Rampling" wrote in message
By far the easiest way to do this is a vector graphics program. If you don’t have Illustrator or Corel Draw or any of those then try a freeware vector editing program and export your results as bitmaps to edit in PS. You can even do it in Word if you have it – use the Drawing tools and copy/paste into PS – it’s simple.

Hope this helps
John

"Narusato" wrote in message
Craig

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections