J
Posted By
James
Oct 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t be the only person that thought of this but can’t find out anything. Is there a system or software or special printer I can buy to start doing this? I mean think of the market for this. I would like to do this for myself and others. I’m sure someone is already doing it but I can’t find them. Email me even and thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
KatWoman
Oct 27, 2005
"James" wrote in message
I can’t be the only person that thought of this but can’t find out anything. Is there a system or software or special printer I can buy to start doing this? I mean think of the market for this. I would like to do this for myself and others. I’m sure someone is already doing it but I can’t find them. Email me even and thanks.

If you will be designing products for sale you would have to make sure they are up to federal and perhaps state standards for flame control. I would suggest designing them and having them printed at a commercial printer who specializes in wall coverings. Kinko’s makes banners with outdoor vinyl? not sure if they can make long rolls.
Many wallpaper manufacturers will print small runs of custom designs. (I used to work in the interior design business)
One common method is screen printing. I don’t think this is a job for your home inkjet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections