Problem with Image conversion Lab To RGB in Windows.

D
Posted By
deepaks
Dec 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
Iam writing a filter plugin for photoshop. I am getting Image data from a Lab Image, which I want to convert to RGB. What I should do ?.

I am using the code given below to get Lab colorspace profile. The function returns zero(i.e, Fails) and the GetLastError() returns 2, i.e, ‘The system cannot find the file specified. ‘. Can anyone
help me to get the profile file belonging to Lab
colorspace. The function fails to other colorspaces also.

BOOL the_bError = ::GetStandardColorSpaceProfile
(NULL,SPACE_Lab,the_iclrprofile,&the_size);

int i = GetLastError();

Thank you.

Deepak

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mike Russell
Dec 22, 2003
wrote:
Hi,
Iam writing a filter plugin for photoshop. I am getting Image data from a Lab Image, which I want to convert to RGB. What I should do ?.

I am using the code given below to get Lab colorspace profile. The function returns zero(i.e, Fails) and the GetLastError() returns 2, i.e, ‘The system cannot find the file specified. ‘. Can anyone
help me to get the profile file belonging to Lab
colorspace. The function fails to other colorspaces also.
BOOL the_bError = ::GetStandardColorSpaceProfile
(NULL,SPACE_Lab,the_iclrprofile,&the_size);

int i = GetLastError();

Use the Photoshop color services suite to convert the colors directly from Lab to RGB.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections